Sunday, October 11, 2009

A bit stressed out right now.

I have a biology test this week, a history test, and homework due for my communications class. The biggest issue I am having is finding the time to study. So, instead, I am sitting here waiting for my oatmeal to be done writing on my blog.

Study time is my hardest time to find. With working on the weekends, I want to spend the time I am home with the kids. During the week, I am homeschooling L and M (because she has to do what big brother is doing), running kids around, making meals, trying to keep the house up, etc.

I am also waiting to hear back from a job I applied for. I sure hope they call. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the place I work now. But, the new place has benefits and hours to work that would work better around my schedule.

I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are superwoman! I hope you do great on your tests but I'm sure you will :)

    ReplyDelete