Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Menu for October 8 - 12

This is my menu for the next five week days. All the recipes were chosen because of how easy they are to make. I do make a lot from scratch because they are healthier, but you could buy a lot of it canned or already prepared. Weekends are for leftovers and creating something really yummy, if I want.

 Monday: Pizza Casserole with garlic bread and a veggie

 Tuesday: Kielbasa Lentil Soup in the crock pot with rolls

 Wednesday: Easy Chicken Parmesan with a salad

 Thursday: Burritos. Wednesday night I will soak about 2 pounds of pinto beans. Thursday, I will put the beans in the crock pot with this recipe from allrecipes.com.

 Friday: Chili dogs. I will make this chili recipe in the crock pot to put on top of the hot dogs. (But, you can use canned chili to make this dinner even easier.)


No comments:

Post a Comment