Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out Of Control Rambling.

This is how I feel most of the time. Going to school, working, spending time with the family, and, if I can make the time, studying. 

Spring break was a mistake. I should have insisted to the school that we cancel spring break until I am done at the college. (No, I really don't care about the hundreds of other people that are there.) Spring break made me remember what life used to be like for me. I miss it. Kind of. It would be nice to if I could ONLY do school right now and start working when school is over. But, work experience will help me get into the Nursing program and since it is competitive, I would like any "help" I can get. 

I apply in September for the Nursing program. Maybe I can quit after that. So, 6 more months. Yuck. Or maybe I will just get used to my new life and quit wishing I had some aspects of my old life back. It will get better, even if it is in two and half years when my school is over. 

1 comment:

  1. See? Only 2 1/2 years! It will be over before you know it. You are so busy, the time is going to fly by. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete