Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A very shitty weekend.

Turns out I was pregnant. I miscarried on Friday night. While we would have loved this baby very much, now is not the time for another kid. Trust me. I would have to quit school because I can't go through the nursing program while pregnant. 

It still wasn't very comfortable. It was quite painful actually. I once had someone tell me that a miscarriage really early on was slightly more painful than menstrual cramps. My Ass ! My menstrual cramps feel nothing like that did and I would have only been 5 weeks along. I ended up taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen to ease the pain. I never have to take anything during my menstrual. 

Saturday I woke up late and was feeling pretty good. So, I decided to go to one of our local grocery stores and get donuts for the kids. Of course I had to eat one with them. A cinnamon roll. They used to be my favorite. Unfortunately, this cinnamon roll didn't sit well in my tummy. I got to have the lovely chance of throwing up four or five times throughout the rest of the day and feeling very yucky the next. 

The only good thing about my weekend: I only got to work one day. 

8 comments:

  1. Okay, you win.

    That totally sucks and I'm sorry for all you've been through.

    Here if you need me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teeter, I’m so sorry you’ve been going through all this. Life sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I'm sorry. Need anything? Anything at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you need anything. I'll fly out there if you do. Please, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I am ok. I promise. I feel much better today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry. That is really awful. If you need anything lmk. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so sorry to hear about the shitty weekend. If you need anything I am just a phone call away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better. Sounds very painful. You've been through alot lately.

    ReplyDelete