Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is the post about me trying really hard to not be in a panic.

We are coming up to the end of the semester. I currently have 3 big finals to study for and 1 medium one. The medium one is my American History class. The professor has decided not to make the final comprehensive and I love him for it.

My communications class is driving me INSANE! The instructor is extremely disorganized. So much so that we still have two speeches to present and only two classes times left to do it and we are not scheduled to do them next week. Which means they are both going to have to be given on the same night. He has run his whole class this way and I shouldn't be surprised.

My Biology class is going pretty good. I have set up a study group with a couple of other ladies to study for the final. I hope this helps. I just got back the best test grade I have gotten yet in Bio.- a B! I was really happy.

My English Lit. class has an 8 page paper due in a week and a half. It has to be on The Stranger by Albert Camus or Fences by August Wilson. Both of these stories are really no longer than 8 pages themselves. I don't know how I am going to get 8 pages of bullshit critical analysis out of them.

So, there you have it. My stressful next two and a 1/2 weeks.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up three times with all this going through my head. I had to turn the t.v. on all three times to distract my thoughts.

The great thing, and only thing, keeping me sane? When I am done in December I will have all the requirements done for my Associates of Science. I talked to the advisor yesterday and he told me to come back in January and have my transcripts audited so I can apply for the degree.

See, it just might all be worthwhile (or so I keep telling myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment