Friday, January 22, 2010

Just a boring update

I am only in my second week of school and I am ready to melt down. I don't know what possessed me to take Physiology and Anatomy together. I think I lost my mind. They are really hard. For example, I took a quiz this week in Physiology and scored a whopping 2 out of 5. Luckily, it was for extra credit only. I can't believe how poorly I did. I don't think it was a good idea to take a trip last weekend to California. At least we had a good time!

Our washing machine is still broken. I don't know when I am going to be able to get to the laundry mat this weekend. I have so much studying to do! Even the thought of it brings me to tears. We are looking to buy a used washer to replace it for now, but are not having much luck. I don't know why people want to hang on to the ones they have. Don't they want better? ;) I also think if someone lists something on Craigslist, they should respond with some kind of answer when emailed.

And to top it all off? I am seriously considering NOT doing nursing. I just don't know right now. It might be the stress playing tricks on me, but it is not a desirable thought right now to be a nurse. I am really leaning towards Biology in general. Even though the classes are really hard, I really enjoy them. I wish I didn't seem so wishy washy.

I hope you all are doing better than I am right now! Tell me something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment