Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update: First Day Back to School

It went great and I absolutely love my schedule, right now! By chance, I got into the class I was trying to get into. At the very last moment a spot opened up! I was so relieved. I am now taking the same teacher for Anatomy and Physiology and he supposed to be the absolute best teacher in these subjects. I am hoping he teaches the material together a little bit, but probably not.

In Physiology he said multiple times this class is going to be a "bitch" and don't plan on having a life for the next four months. In Anatomy it was a bit different. We will be coloring a lot and he didn't use the term "bitch" at all when talking about the class.

My 8 am Anatomy lab was canceled yesterday morning which ended up great. When faced with the decision of what to do to kill the next 2 hours I decided to go to the bookstore and buy my books. I am so glad I did. Because I was there so early, there was no line. I was in and out in 20 minutes (and $500 poorer). If I had waited until the afternoon like I almost had to do, I would have been there at least an hour, if not more.

Tonight, I have my Physiology lab which I am nervous about, only because the lecture is going to be so hard. I know this lab will be just as hard.

So, once again, I will miss you all! My head will be buried in books (really big books) for the next 4 months. I promise to come up for air once in a while!

1 comment: