Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tests...

As you know, I had a bunch of tests a week and a half ago. I got my scores back Friday. 

I got a B on my biology test, Thank God. 

and then I totally screwed up my chemistry test. 

I got a D. 

Monday I will be going into my teacher's office and going over the test with him. Apparently, I missed something very important. I may not have to keep this grade though. At the end of the semester, the teacher throws out the lowest test score and let me tell you, right now, that seems like a pretty great policy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.