Friday, February 6, 2009

Freaking Out

Just like I do the weekend before any test, I freak out. Usually because I am  not prepared enough. 

I have 2 tests next week and I am NOT prepared! I can be caught up with Chemistry in no time. I am pretty comfortable with it. 

Biology is a whole different story. The information just does not want to stick in my brain. I read the book, take notes, go to every class and still don't remember ANY of it. I am also 2 chapters behind on my studying! Remember the scary book? That's the one I am behind in.

So, this weekend I have to spend about 120 hours studying, 20 hours working, 5 hours cleaning, and let's not forget to hang out with the kids, cook, and sleep. 

Unfortunately, there are only 48 hours in a weekend. 

Where can I get some more hours? 

1 comment:

  1. I used to say, when I was in college, that "if only I had an extra 4 hours a day."

    ReplyDelete

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.