Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3 down, 1 to go

As of right now, three of my finals are done and I have one more to go.

Tonight, I am drinking a couple glasses of wine and relaxing. Tomorrow, I get to start studying again.

The washer is still broken and we are quickly running out of clothes. I think I am going to have to take some clothes to laundry room tomorrow. Yuck. I will take my books and study while waiting. The best part about having big kids? They will get to help fold the clothes when I bring them home.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your next final!
    Grr.. stupid washer. Mine tried to do the same thing, but I showed her who's boss :)

    ReplyDelete

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.