Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Bad, The Good, The Grotesque?

You know that job interview I had? Well, I don't think I got it. The manager said I should hear from them by this past Monday and I have heard nothing. Nada. Zip. Maybe it's a sign and it's just not meant to be. I will admit that I am a bit disappointed. Luckily, I already have a job--which I like. But, there is this idea in my head of wanting to work in a hospital. I am sure it won't be anything like what I think, but the desire is still there. Especially, the desire to learn and what is a better place to learn in than in a hospital?

On a good note: The Hubby got a job. He starts today. It's minimum wage with minimal tips, but it's a job. I wouldn't say we are "excited" but we are feeling a little relieved.

I know I said I wouldn't talk about it for awhile, but my school starts back in 2 weeks! I am so nervous and excited. I can't wait to take Anatomy and Physiology. Did you know we get to work with actual Cadavers in anatomy?! I can't wait. Let's hope I remember my Bio class information ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.