Thursday, December 10, 2009

And meltdown of the month goes to.....ME!

Completely overwhelmed by life right now. Between money and time, which I have neither of right now, I am completely stressed.

I am sure most of you are saying "totally understandable." Unfortunately, I don't like melting down. I don't like crying and feeling hopeless. I want to always feel like everything is going to work out or be ok.

We are two weeks before Christmas, I should be in the Christmas spirit, right? Ha. School has taken everything from me this week. I have been working so hard trying to catch up that NOTHING else has gotten done. Which is not good when your 3 year old wets herself while sleeping and you have no more dry, clean pj's to put on her.

I am now chanting:

"One more week"
"One more week"
"One more week"

I sure hope you all are having a better week than I am.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there! We could have meltdowns together. I know I am approaching one. Paul brough home his deployment orders today. Reality hit home that he is leaving in 17 days for a year leaving me in a town a abswolutly hate with three kids and no family any where close by to help. Talk about not being in the Christmas sprit. All I see Christmas as at this point is watching my husband go off to war. Hugs! Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. That stinks. I couldn't even imagine would it would be like to take care of three kids alone for a year, especially with a newborn. If you need to talk, call me. I am here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be okay, T. I remember all the hard times and we got by them. If you feel like crying and saying how horrible it all is, you can call me. :)

    ReplyDelete

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.