Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stress is good, right?

English Literature: Eight page research paper on a book that is only 123 pages long, due next Thursday. Four of the pages are due tomorrow. I still have to reread the book and find sources.

Biology: Test Friday.

History: Need to read ten chapters in my history book over the next week and a half. Each chapter is 25 pages long.

Communication (a.k.a. Speech): A five minute persuasive speech due on Tuesday. Have to do this with a group. We each have to do five minutes. There are three of us which means we need to give a 15 minute speech.

Finals in two weeks.

And then I get a three week break! I can do it.

I. Can. Do. It.

I hope.

1 comment:

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.