Monday, December 14, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Well, today is the official start of finals week. My first one is tonight. I then have two tomorrow and my last one Thursday night. It's nice to think I will get a couple of weeks off.

Our washer broke this weekend. I am not quite sure what we are going to do about that right now. We need clothes washed badly, but the laundry mat is pretty expensive. The Hubby took the machine apart yesterday and cleaned out the pump. We thought that would do it. But, no. It still doesn't work. Now I have to find time to take the clothes down to the Laundry mat and the time. If only the machine had waited one more week-that would have been a little more convenient for me.

I hope you all are having a better start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.