Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just have to share..

We had such a great Christmas! We got the kids a Wii Fit Plus and the new Super Mario Bros. Game for Wii. We spent all morning taking turns on the Wii Fit and most of the afternoon and evening playing the Super Mario Game.

My favorite of the two is the Super Mario Bros. Game.


The Wii Fit is neat but the Super Mario Game is better. It is very similar to all the other Mario Games except for my favorite part: I love that four of us can play all at once. This creates a very competitive edge even though it is supposed to be cooperative effort. I believe we broke a lot of noise barriers with all the screaming, yelling, and laughing. If you have kids, a fun family, or some fun friends to invite over, I totally recommend this game. I can't wait to play it with the Family when they come next Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. This is on the top of my wish list! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get it, I want to hear how much you like it ;)!

    ReplyDelete

About

Teeter
I am happily (it's true) married to my high school sweetheart (known as Hubby).

We have five children:
C, 17 year old boy
A & B, 15 year old twin girls
L, 11 year old boy
M, 6 year old girl

I am currently working on the classes I need to apply to our competitive nursing program.

I understand I am crazy.

More about me.